My name is Katarzyna Haberko-Sandaire, LCSWR. Through my travels around the world, I have learned that, at the core, we all seek safety and a desire to be heard and understood. This philosophy forms a cornerstone of my practice.
My approach in psychotherapy is eclectic, drawing from various theories with a strong foundation in modern psychodynamic psychotherapy.
I am a bilingual psychotherapist working with English and Polish -speaking clients. As a “Transplant New Yorker” myself, I work particularly well with minorities and people of European descent. My clinical experiences, which range from the treatment of substance abuse, domestic violence, to child and family therapy clients, provided the necessary background to transition to my current practice. In addition, I have a background in business, public relations, and customer service industries, which further increase my understanding of your unique needs.
I provide an exceptional quality of care that you deserve...
Training and Licensing
- Graduate School: New York University
- Licensing: R069576 (New York State)
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- Training Institute for Mental Health
- Two-Year Program in Couples Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Registered Traumatologist - FEMA
- Certified Problem Solving Treatment Practitioner (IMPACT)
- Certified Reiki Master
- Psychology Today
- National Association of Social Workers
- American Psychological Association
- The National Honor Society in Psychology, 1998
- The National Honor Society for Adult Learners, 1999
Katarzyna Haberko-Sandaire, LCSWR